Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Schm3cky Likes These Movies
(Just so you don't think I hate everything)
(click on titles for imdb link)

Idiocracy
I probably refer to this movie more than any other.
It is so funny, until you realize it's coming true.
Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny
I love The D. These guys are brilliant.
One of the very few movies I can watch again and again.
Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story
The best faux rockumentary ever. Better than This Is Spinal Tap.
And that's a great movie.
South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut
When they started to sing Uncle F**ker, water squirted from my eyes.
Team America: World Police
The BJ scene makes way more sense when you see the out take.
Iron Giant
Animated and a bonus, it's not Disney.
The best family movie with a message ever.
One of the most underrated movies of the genre.
The Last of The Mohicans
Magua = One of the best Bad Guy Indians ever.
I want Daniel Day Lewis...
on my side if I'm in a jam. What?, You thought I meant...
I'm not... I mean...No!
er...
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment